This unique example of field potato packaging is part of a rebrand for a small family business primarily selling in London's many markets. Grown in Essex, the brand was seeking an overhaul that elevated the product while maintaining the authentic farm-grown experience.
Originally titled just Padfield's, the newly branded H. Padfield & Sons highlights the fact that it is a family business while illustrating the artisan quality and therefore, minute attention to detail. The newly designed potato bags include an intuitive handle and sleek fonts that communicate sophistication and tradition. Clearly broadcasting the family's tradition of 130 years of feeding London, the field potato packaging also include buzzwords and phrases such as "slow grown" and "family farm," both of which are linked to values important to the modern consumer.
This Field Potato Packaging Was Part of the Rebrand for a Small Brand
1. Artisan Packaging - The trend of artisan packaging presents an opportunity for brands to showcase their attention to detail and authenticity, appealing to consumers who value craftsmanship.
2. Authentic Farm-grown Experience - The trend of providing an authentic farm-grown experience through packaging allows brands to connect with consumers looking for products that embody traditional values and sustainable practices.
3. Sophisticated Design - The trend of incorporating sleek and sophisticated design elements in packaging offers brands the chance to elevate their image and attract consumers seeking premium products.
1. Food Packaging - The food packaging industry can leverage the trend of artisan packaging to differentiate their products and enhance the perceived value of their offerings.
2. Organic Farming - The organic farming industry can capitalize on the trend of providing an authentic farm-grown experience through packaging to highlight their sustainable practices and appeal to environmentally-conscious consumers.
3. Luxury Goods - The luxury goods industry can take advantage of the trend of sophisticated design in packaging to establish a premium brand identity and attract affluent consumers seeking high-end products.