“Fiber art” is the term that Hue Concept is using for their artistic yarn creations. While I wouldn’t argue that this is art—it’s hard to prove anything isn’t art in our post-modern world—I would take up issue with the price.
$65 for a ball of yarn? Fiber art or not, sounds like wishful thinking on the part of Hue Concept.
So fiber art in the form of yarn balls isn’t brilliant. What Hue Concept gets right is their wall art. Artists Sinan Saydik and Gizem Tezeren show that yarn is a surprisingly good material to make modern wall decorations. The photo gallery shows some of the creations currently available from the company.
Art Made From Yarn by Hue Concept is Creative, But Curiously Priced
1. Fiber Art - Opportunity for artists to explore unconventional materials and create unique and modern artistic expressions.
2. Wall Decor - Potential for using yarn as a material to create visually striking and contemporary wall decorations.
3. Post-modern Art - Chance to redefine the concept of art and challenge traditional notions by incorporating unconventional materials and techniques.
1. Art Supplies - Opportunity for art supply companies to expand their product offerings to include specialty yarns for fiber artists.
2. Home Decor - Potential for home decor companies to incorporate yarn-based wall decorations into their product lines.
3. Art Galleries - Opportunity for art galleries to showcase and promote post-modern art pieces created with unconventional materials like yarn.