The Fever app is described as a "social-discovery platform" designed to help inhabitants of New York City navigate their many options.
NYC is a cultural buffet, if you will, offering countless art exhibits, Broadway shows, parties and events. Unfortunately, all those options can get a bit overwhelming, leaving residents to suffer from a serious case of FOMO. Thankfully, the Fever app curates a list of up to ten events that are customized to reflect the user's personal interests. The user can then keep track of which friends are going where, helping them make an informed decision, after which they can purchase tickets directly off of the app.
The Fever app is ultimately the perfect platform to organize the busy lifestyles of metropolitan social butterflies.
The Fever App Curates Events You're Interested In
1. Social-discovery Platforms - The popularity of targeted apps like Fever is growing, creating opportunities for social-discovery platforms to expand beyond large metropolitan cities.
2. Customized Event Curation - Personalized event curation delivered by apps like Fever will continue to disrupt the events and entertainment industry, as consumers look for more tailored experiences.
3. In-app Ticket Purchasing - The integration of ticket purchasing within social-discovery apps like Fever provides a new opportunity for businesses to sell tickets directly to consumers without the need for intermediaries.
1. Event Planning - The event planning industry could benefit from partnering or incorporating social-discovery platforms like Fever into their processes to enhance personalization and attendance rates.
2. Entertainment - Entertainment companies can take advantage of in-app ticket purchasing to connect with consumers directly and streamline the ticket-buying process.
3. Technology - As social-discovery platforms like Fever continue to gain traction in urban markets, there will be increased opportunity for technology companies to develop tools and services to support these platforms.