The new Fentimans fridge pack has been unveiled by the brand as an offering with at-home cocktail drinkers in mind to offer them a better way to mix up their choice of drink. The packaging will offer consumers eight cans in total that are 150ml each in size, which is the perfect amount of mixer needed for a single cocktail to allow for individual drinks to be made with ease. The cans will come in six flavor options including Naturally Light Tonic Water, Premium Indian Tonic Water, Pink Grapefruit, Valencian Orange and Pink Rhubarb Tonic Water.
The Fentimans fridge pack was explained by Marketing Director for Fentimans Andrew Jackson who said, "The continued rise of premium spirits shows no sign of abating, with in-home consumption acting as a central pillar for the ongoing growth. The introduction of Fentimans in a 150ml can fridge pack, adds an element of convenience and permissibility, whilst continuing to add value to the premium mixers category.”
The New Fentimans Fridge Pack Lets Consumers Mix Single Cocktails
1. Canned Cocktail Mixers - The rise of canned cocktail mixers provides an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the home mixology industry.
2. Premium Mixers - The popularity of premium mixers in the at-home cocktail industry creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the beverage industry.
3. Convenient Mixology - The convenience and simplicity of pre-measured and canned mixers presents a promising innovation opportunity in the cocktail industry.
1. Beverage Industry - The canned cocktail mixer trend presents innovation opportunities for both established and emerging players in the beverage industry.
2. Home Mixology Industry - The rise of canned mixers creates opportunities for disruption in the home mixology industry, from consumer-focused products to new bartending tools.
3. Premium Spirits Industry - Canned cocktail mixers can help increase market demand for premium spirits, creating opportunities for innovation and growth in the premium spirits industry.