Traveling all the way to Rome for an epic rooftop photoshoot overlooking the ancient city, model Cara Delevingne and Saskia de Brauw star in the Fendi Fall 2013 ad campaign. Considering her It Girl status right now, it is not surprising that Delevingne has landed yet another campaign. As Refinery 29 astutely observes, it "seems like she's on the way to manning every single campaign in our fall magazine issues."
Captured by the legendary Karl Lagerfeld, the Fendi Fall 2013 ad campaign is rife with sunny skies, high ponytails and fur fashion. Taking strong poses, both beauties show that it takes a powerful and independent woman to rock these looks and more. What is particularly captivating about the campaign is that while the outfits are modern, the photoshoot pays tribute to the Italian label's roots.
The Fendi Fall 2013 Ad Campaign Stars Cara Delevingne
1. Rooftop Fashion Ads - Opportunity to incorporate urban landscapes and architectural elements into fashion advertising campaigns for a unique and visually striking aesthetic.
2. Model Endorsements - Increasing trend of featuring popular models like Cara Delevingne in multiple campaigns, potentially creating a sense of ubiquity and saturation in the industry.
3. Heritage-inspired Photography - Growing trend of honoring the heritage and history of fashion labels through photoshoots, adding a sense of authenticity and nostalgia to the campaign visuals.
1. Fashion Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity lies in exploring unconventional locations, such as rooftops, for fashion ad campaigns to create a unique and memorable brand identity.
2. Modeling Industry - Opportunity for models to increase their reach and influence by collaborating with multiple brands, leveraging their popularity and expanding their career opportunities.
3. Fashion Photography - Opportunity to incorporate traditional elements and historical references in fashion photography to create a sense of heritage and authenticity for brands.