Although mothers around the world have chided children about playing with their food, when it comes to felt foods, that warning doesn't apply anymore. Whether or not these felt foods will spur on some bad habits remains to be seen, but what it is guaranteed to do is open up kids minds when it comes to different dishes all together.
Handcrafted by CreationByM, an independent toy store based in Santa Barbara, California, the felt foods range from ice cream cones to full American breakfasts and even Chinese dim sum. Completely inclusive, the felt food designs will help broaden children's palettes in a playful way while also teaching them about the importance of eating their fruits and vegetables.
CreationByM Crafts a Diverse Range of Plush and Educational Dishes
1. Educational Play - Creating educational toys, like felt food, that engage children in playful learning experiences and expand their knowledge.
2. Inclusive Toy Design - Designing toys, such as CreationByM's diverse range of felt foods, that are representative of different cultures and promote inclusivity in play.
3. Interactive Learning - Developing interactive toys, like the felt foods by CreationByM, that combine entertainment and education to enhance children's cognitive development.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers can leverage the trend of educational play by incorporating innovative features into their products that facilitate learning through play.
2. Early Childhood Education - Early childhood education providers can incorporate inclusive toy design and interactive learning approaches, like the felt foods, to create engaging and inclusive learning environments.
3. Children's Entertainment and Media - Companies in the children's entertainment and media industry can explore partnerships with educational toy manufacturers to create interactive content that complements and enhances the play experiences.