The Felino CB7 is a supercar that is getting a lot of attention not just for its beautiful design, and what it has going on under the hood, but because it also happens to be a Canadian supercar.
If like me, you thought that all the best supercars came from Europe, then the Felino CB7 would like to have a word with you. Developed in Montreal Canada, the Canadian supercar was unveiled a few weeks ago at the 2014 Montreal Auto Show where it stole the show. With 525 horsepower, 6.2 liter V8 engine and a body constructed mostly of carbon fiber, the Felino CB7 is unapologetic about its greatness.
Unfortunately more details have yet to be revealed about the Felino CB7, leaving many car enthusiasts wanting to know more.
The Felino CB7 Was Finally Unveiled at the 2014 Montreal Auto Show
1. Carbon Fiber Supercars - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in developing lightweight and high-performance vehicles using carbon fiber materials.
2. Canadian Supercars - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the Canadian automotive industry by producing world-class supercars.
3. Montreal Auto Show - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in showcasing cutting-edge automotives at the Montreal Auto Show, attracting global attention.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the production of carbon fiber components for supercars, enhancing performance and fuel efficiency.
2. Automotive Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in designing Canadian supercars with unique aesthetics and innovative features.
3. Automotive Events - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in organizing and hosting auto shows globally to showcase breakthrough supercar designs and technologies.