A three-wheel motorcycle may sound sacrilegious to some, but it actually looks pretty darn gnarly when you see it in the form of the FB R200S. The FB R200S is a conceptual motorcycle designed by Miroslav Hundak.
Hundsk's designed is loosely based off of the BMW R1200S, a sporty and fun to ride bike. The FB R200S has a bare-bones design highlighted by its three hub-less wheels. There is one wheel in the front for steering and two wheels in the back that sit side-by-side. The wheels are thin and are almost impossible to see when viewed from the side. While some might argue against designing a motorcycle with three wheels, it seems like a wise decision as the FB R200S looks like it would have added stability when taking sharp corners thanks to its third wheel.
The FB R200S is Designed for Speed and Stability
1. Three-wheel Motorcycle Design - Design and development of three-wheel motorcycles with enhanced stability and speed.
2. Hub-less Wheel Design - Design and development of hub-less wheels for motorcycles and other vehicles for a unique and futuristic look.
3. Bare-bones Design - Design and development of minimalistic, no-frills motorcycles with a focus on functionality and speed.
1. Automotive - Manufacturing and marketing of three-wheel motorcycles and other innovative, futuristic vehicles with hub-less wheel design.
2. Sports and Recreation - Promotion and marketing of bare-bones motorcycles with enhanced stability and speed, designed for sporty and adventurous riders.
3. Design and Engineering - Innovative designs for three-wheel motorcycles and hub-less wheels, with a focus on increasing vehicle stability and minimizing automotive waste.