Dark and romantic, the FASHIONTREND Australia April 2014 cover shoot has a gothic renaissance appeal that will nevertheless appeal to the modern observer. What woman would be able to resist the gorgeous gowns, elegant accessories and picturesque backdrops prevalent throughout the photoshoot? Not many, that's for sure. Although shot on a sunny day, the images are somber and dramatic as though the nearly all-black wardrobe is being worn by a recent widow.
The FASHIONTREND Australia April 2014 cover shoot was lensed by photographer Bernard Gueit. Appearing in the magazine's 35th issue, the ladylike ensembles were put together by stylist Bianca Christoff, who focused on everything from black lace and gold brocade to jet beads and stunning ruffles. The looks were perfected by hair stylist Fred Rossidis and makeup artist Kim Tavares.
The FASHIONTREND Australia April 2014 Photoshoot Stars Emilia Skuza
1. Dark Romantic Fashion - Opportunity for designers to create modern gothic-inspired clothing with a romantic twist.
2. Gothic Renaissance Aesthetics - Potential for interior designers to incorporate dark and dramatic elements into modern spaces.
3. Contrasting Styles - Opportunities for photographers to experiment with somber and dramatic compositions in contrast to bright and sunny environments.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can explore the dark romantic trend and create clothing that combines gothic and renaissance elements.
2. Interior Design - Interior designers can incorporate gothic renaissance aesthetics into modern spaces to create a unique and dramatic ambiance.
3. Photography - Photographers can experiment with combining contrasting styles, such as somber and dramatic fashion with bright and sunny environments, to create visually intriguing compositions.