Covet is a fashion game app for iOS that sets itself apart from other playable fashion apps by featuring items from real designer labels. Daily, users are challenged to dress up to match a specify theme, using garments, jewelry and bags from the latest Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter collections—because of this, the app is constantly updated with the latest fashions. If you don't have an item, there's no worry as you can borrow items from your friends to compete in challenges. Plus, if you're really smitten with a look that you or someone else has created, the app will direct you where to buy these designer items.
The looks are pit against one another in a battle for votes and the rewards for winning a challenge include virtual garment prizes, in-game currency and on occasion, gift cards that can be put towards fashion purchases in the real world.
Covet's Fashion Game App Lets You Try on and Buy Designer Clothing
1. Real Fashion in Gaming - Opportunities for fashion designers and gaming companies to collaborate and bring real-life fashion into the gaming experience.
2. Socially Curated Fashion - Opportunities to create online communities that curate fashion content from real designers and connect users with similar interests.
3. Gamifying Retail - Opportunities to create interactive experiences that connect consumers with brands and incentivize purchases through rewards and challenges.
1. Fashion Designers - Opportunities to expand their brand and reach a wider audience through collaborations with gaming companies creating interactive experiences with real-life fashion.
2. Gaming Companies - Opportunities to create innovative gaming experiences that incorporate real-life fashion and incentivize purchases through virtual and real-life rewards.
3. Retail Brands - Opportunities to engage with consumers through gamified experiences that incentivize purchases and deepen brand loyalty.