The new Far Side Cold Brew Coffees varieties have been unveiled by the UK-based brand to offer decidedly simple options for consumers who are looking for a chilled way to consume caffeine.
The new coffees includes the Rwanda cold brew and the Peru cold brew, which are each characterized by chocolatey notes and orange peel flavor, respectively. Each of the coffees are made with just two ingredients -- coffee and filtered water -- which have been left to steep for 18 hours for a truly decadent, seductive final product.
Founder of Far Side Coffee Kadie Regan spoke on the new coffees saying, "There’s nowhere to hide with cold brew. It’s a simple process that relies not just on high quality coffee but also the investment of time, resulting in a clean, fresh, unadulterated brew that sings to its origin and plays out complex notes on the tongue. With consumer preference moving away from sweeter tastes in the Stateside coffee sector, I have every confidence that cold brew will continue to make inroads here in the UK as a refreshing, delicious choice for coffee lovers who want to chill.”
The New Far Side Cold Brew Coffees are Steeped for Over 18 Hours
1. Simple Ingredients - Opportunity for innovative companies to create new products that prioritize simple and minimal ingredient lists.
2. Cold Brew - Potential for businesses to expand their offerings in the cold brew coffee market, catering to consumer demand for smoother, less acidic coffee options.
3. Long Steeping Process - Disruptive opportunity for brands to experiment with longer steeping processes to enhance the flavor and aroma of their coffee products.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry can capitalize on the growing trend of cold brew coffee by introducing new variations and flavors to attract consumers.
2. Artisanal Coffee - Opportunity for artisanal coffee brands to highlight the quality of their coffee beans and differentiate themselves in the market with their cold brew offerings.
3. Coffee Equipment - Companies manufacturing coffee equipment can explore innovations that cater specifically to the cold brew process, such as specialized containers or devices for extended steeping.