With a show like Game of Thrones that has a deeply invested historical back story, keeping track of all the fantasy show characters can be tricky. With 'The Major Houses in the Game of Thrones' infographic, remembering who's who among the nine different family houses will no longer be a challenge.
Designed like a massive map of the Seven Kingdoms, this 'The Major Houses in the Game of Thrones' infographic expertly divides up and explains the fantasy show characters of Game of Thrones. Reminiscent of the typographic show's introduction that gives a 3D aerial view of the entire kingdom, this infographic is laid out as a colored map that visually depicts the locations of each of the family houses. From the Greyjoys by the coast to the Lannisters in King's Landing, this infographic map tells you who's who in the world of Game of Thrones.
This Game of Thrones Infographic Sums Up All the Family Houses
1. Fantasy Character Infographics - Creating infographics that visually organize complex, multi-layered fantasy show characters can allow for comprehensive understanding of these fictional worlds.
2. Gamification of Information - Gamifying information can increase user engagement and lead to a better understanding and retention of complex and detailed information, as shown in 'The Major Houses in the Game of Thrones' infographic.
3. Data Visualization Design - Visualizing data through creative design such as 3D and geographic maps can create a more engaging and intuitive user experience, as demonstrated in 'The Major Houses in the Game of Thrones' infographic.
1. Entertainment - Infographics and data visualization design can enhance the interactivity and engagement of multi-layered and complex fantasy worlds and characters in shows, movies, and games.
2. Education - Gamifying information and using data visualization can create more engaging and interactive learning experiences that improve knowledge retention and understanding of complex subjects, such as history and science.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Incorporating gamification and data visualization design in marketing and advertising campaigns can increase user engagement and create a more memorable and effective way for companies to convey complex information and brand messages.