Lionel Jadot, a Belgian designer and artist recently presented his latest collection of furniture at the Everyday Gallery in Antwerp. The collection is entitled 'Game of Thrones' and is inspired by the fantasy drama show by HBO. The home designs are inspired by the unconventional influence and delivers a variety of unique seating options that the artist describes to be 'thrones.'
Notably, the furniture pieces are made from unique elements including recycled materials that has been collected throughout the years. Everyday Gallery's owner, Boris Devis states, “Call it found art or trash art, the creative centipede Lionel Jadot is the international avant-garde artist in this genre par excellence. We are therefore very proud to be able to present his first ever gallery exhibition in Belgium.”
Image Credit: Courtesy Everyday Gallery
Lionel Jadot's Game of Thrones Collection is Inspired by the Show
1. Fantasy Drama-inspired Furniture - Opportunity for designers to create furniture collections inspired by popular fantasy shows and movies, attracting fans and collectors alike.
2. Recycled Material Furniture - Growing market for furniture made from recycled materials, offering eco-friendly and unique design options.
3. Found Art Furniture - Emerging trend of using found or discarded materials to create artistic and unconventional furniture pieces.
1. Interior Design - Interior design industry can explore incorporating fantasy drama-inspired furniture collections into their offerings, appealing to niche markets and fans.
2. Sustainable Furniture - Opportunity for sustainable furniture industry to expand their product range by incorporating recycled materials into their designs.
3. Art and Gallery - Art and gallery industry can showcase and promote found art furniture created by avant-garde artists, tapping into the growing interest in unconventional art forms.