Buffalo Wild Wings is helping to make dinner a little easier while families are sheltering in place with its new Family Bundle.
Buffalo Wild Wings' new Family Bundle is designed for families that love chicken and aren't afraid to get their hands a little messy. Available for a limited time, the family-sized meal comes with 20 traditional bone-in wings and 20 boneless wings for a total of 40 chicken wings. The wings come handspun in your choice of wing sauce or dry seasoning, which includes tasty options such as Sweet BBQ, Teriyaki, Lemon Pepper, and Chipotle BBQ. The meal also comes with a large serving of fries and up to eight dips and veggies. The brand is also offering smaller Wing Bundles for smaller households.
Image Credit: Buffalo Wild Wings.
Buffalo Wild Wings' New Family Bundle Comes with 40 Chicken Wings
1. Family-sized Wing Bundles - Opportunity for other restaurants to create family-sized meal bundles for convenience and variety.
2. Sheltering in Place - Opportunity for food delivery services to partner with restaurants to offer family-sized meal bundles for easy at-home dining.
3. Variety of Flavors - Opportunity for restaurants to experiment with unique and diverse flavors for their wing bundles, catering to different customer preferences.
1. Restaurant - Restaurants can meet the demand for family-sized meal bundles by offering convenient and customizable options.
2. Food Delivery - Food delivery services can capitalize on the popularity of family-sized meal bundles by partnering with restaurants to offer quick and easy at-home dining options.
3. Food Seasonings - Food seasoning companies can develop new and exciting flavors to pair with chicken wings, providing restaurants with more options for their wing bundles.