These Harry Potter themed fake Tinder profiles might change the way you see these beloved characters. According to Mashable's Eitan Levine, hookup culture is a very real part of the wizarding world and even though technology isn't necessary for those with magic, they still probably use smartphones.
The hilarious series imagines what the fake Tinder profiles of various Harry Potter characters would be like. The joke bios include traits from the book while also incorporating muggle pop culture. For example, Luna Lovegood is described as a manic pixie dreamgirl and uses the hashtag #ministrytruther. While some dating profiles could easily be written by the character, like Hermione's, others are written in a voice the character would never adapt.
The Fake Tinder Profiles Imagine Harry Potter Characters Looking for Adult Fun
1. Pop Culture Themed Dating Profiles - There is an opportunity to capitalize on the popularity of various pop culture references when creating unique dating profiles.
2. Humorous Dating Profile Creation - Creating humorous and playful dating profiles could be a trend that users find more appealing on dating apps.
3. Connecting Niche Interests on Dating Apps - There is potential to connect users with niche interests, such as Harry Potter fans, on dating apps to increase engagement and satisfaction.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry could partner with dating apps to create pop culture themed dating profiles to promote shows, movies, and celebrity figures.
2. Online Dating - Online dating platforms could explore the possibility of allowing users to create more playful and humorous profiles, drawing in users through humor and entertainment.
3. Social Media - Social media platforms could take cues from dating apps and allow users to connect with others based on niche interests, creating more targeted communities.