Drone photography has become a common part of the industry for professionals, but the practice has yet to trickle down to any but the most dedicated hobbyists; 'Fairy Drone' is a new tool that makes it easy for people of any experience level to get the sweeping vistas of drone photography and videography.
While the Fairy Drone can't compete with the most advanced drones in the industry, it also isn't designed to. Top tier drones cost far more than most consumers with a passing interest would be willing to spend, so at $99, the Fairy Drone's biggest value proposition is its accessibility.
That said, the Fairy still packs plenty of power and usability. It has easy flying controls, a 1080p FHD camera, automatic tracking, motion control, and a 16-minute fly time.
'Fairy Drone' is Perfect for Newcomers to Drone Photography
1. Consumer Drone Photography - The rise of affordable consumer-friendly drones creates opportunities for businesses to offer photography and videography services.
2. Compact Drone Technology - A surge in demand for compact and portable drones is driving innovation in drone technology in the direction of miniaturization, which presents opportunities for manufacturers and drone suppliers.
3. Automated Drone Controls - As drone capabilities and controls become increasingly automated, businesses have opportunities to develop new applications of drone technology for use in areas such as logistics, delivery, and surveillance.
1. Photography - The trend of affordable consumer camera drones presents opportunities for photography businesses to offer aerial photography and videography services for events such as weddings and real estate listings.
2. Consumer Electronics - The growth of affordable consumer drones presents opportunities for manufacturers of consumer electronics to create smaller and more user-friendly drones that appeal to a wider consumer base.
3. Logistics and Delivery - As drone technology develops automated controls, there will be opportunities for logistics and delivery companies to use drones for delivery to remote and hard-to-reach locations.