Lush Cosmetics is now known for producing much more than just package-free bath products, as it has significantly expanded its waste-reducing offerings into other personal care and beauty categories—and the newest addition to its ever-growing innovative range is an eco-friendly alternative to wasteful single-use, non-biodegradable facial rounds.
'7 To 3' takes the form of a reusable circular cleanser and makeup remover that is self-preserving, package-free and made from dove orchid, balancing ylang ylang, ground cannelloni beans and vegan glycerine. The combined cleanser-and-makeup-remover product should provide between three to five uses and only needs to be rinsed under water to be activated before it can be gently passed across a face that's been splashed with water. After use, Lush Cosmetics says that the reusable facial rounds may simply be added to the compost to allow them to naturally biodegrade.
Lush's '7 To 3' Facial Rounds are Biodegradable and Package-Free
1. Reusable Facial Cleansers - Lush's '7 To 3' Facial Rounds offer a sustainable alternative to single-use facial rounds.
2. Waste-reducing Personal Care Products - Lush Cosmetics expands its waste-reducing offerings into personal care and beauty categories.
3. Eco-friendly Packaging Solutions - Lush's package-free '7 To 3' Facial Rounds contribute to reducing packaging waste.
1. Personal Care Products - Lush Cosmetics' reusable facial rounds disrupt the conventional personal care products market.
2. Beauty Industry - The eco-friendly '7 To 3' Facial Rounds offer a disruptive innovation opportunity in the beauty industry.
3. Sustainable Packaging - Lush's package-free approach showcases a disruptive innovation opportunity in the sustainable packaging industry.