Jordi Labanda is a very talented and recognized illustrator and designer in the field of fashion, advertising and product design. He was born in Mercedes, Uruguay but has lived in Barcelona, Spain most of his life.
I think his drawing style is a great combination of humor and cartoon-inspired fashion. His brilliant work has been featured regularly in some of the most important newspapers and magazines in Spain and internationally, like La Vanguardia, Marie Claire, El País, Vanidad, Elle, the New York Times Sunday Magazine, Wallpaper, Flaunt, Tatler, Vogue America, and Vogue Italia.
I love the slightly 70s vibe there is in these illustrations. The black and white family portrait is brilliantly cool.
The Incomparable Artwork of Jordi Labanda
1. Fashion Illustration Renaissance - The growing popularity of fashion illustration as a unique and personalized art form opens up opportunities for artists to disrupt traditional fashion design and advertising methods.
2. Nostalgic Aesthetic - The renewed interest in retro styles and designs creates an opportunity for businesses to tap into nostalgic consumer sentiments and offer new products and services with a vintage flair.
3. Cartoon-inspired Fashion - The use of playful and animated illustrations in fashion design and advertising presents an opportunity for businesses to appeal to younger audiences through relatable and visually appealing artwork.
1. Fashion - Fashion industry professionals can leverage the popularity of fashion illustration to create innovative marketing campaigns or even new lines of clothing with unique illustrated prints.
2. Publishing - Publishing companies can utilize the growing interest in fashion illustration by releasing art books or compilations that showcase the works of talented artists like Jordi Labanda.
3. Media - Media companies can partner with fashion illustrators to create engaging and visually appealing content for both print and digital platforms.