Eyewear brand, EyeBuyDirect launched its Eyewear Pride collection for the second year in a row. In the company's continued efforts and commitment to diversity and inclusion, EyeBuyDirect aligns itself with the Trevor Project.
Geared towards LGBTQ+ youth, the organization is the world's largest suicide and crisis prevention intervener. The eyewear brand will donate 100% of this year's frames from its Pride collection to the Trevor Project. Up to $50,000 will be donated to support the admirable organization.
Lele Pons, a global entertainer and ally to the LGBTQ+ community, supports the new collection. The unapologetically colorful frames are available in a variety of expressive shapes. Customers can use both shaded and prescription lenses with the Eyewear Pride collection.
Image Credit: EyeBuyDirect
EyeBuyDirect Launched its Second Pride Collection, Called Eyewear Pride
1. Corporate Social Responsibility - Eyewear brands can incorporate social initiatives into their products and sales to support marginalized communities, drive brand loyalty and attract conscious consumers.
2. Inclusive Marketing - Brands can leverage inclusive marketing to show support for marginalized communities and attract more customers and allies.
3. Charitable Partnerships - Partnering with charitable organizations on sales promotions is an effective way for brands to show support to social causes and create a positive impact.
1. Eyewear - Eyewear brands can incorporate social initiatives into their products and sales to support marginalized communities, drive brand loyalty and attract conscious consumers.
2. Nonprofits - Nonprofits can leverage partnerships with brands to raise awareness and funds for their cause, while providing exposure and social responsibility to the brand.
3. Entertainment - Celebrities and influencers can leverage their platform to show support for marginalized communities and promote inclusive brands and campaigns.