Kim Petras has partnered with EyeBuyDirect to share a new ‘Pride for All’ eyewear collection celebrating Pride Month. The collection includes multiple eccentric eyewear styles that celebrate individuality and being true to yourself. The colorful collection consists of styles like ‘Forever,’ ‘Positivity,’ and ‘Mandolin.’
Eight uniquely-colored glasses will be available for purchase, and EyeBuyDirect will donate all proceeds up to $50,000 USD to The Trevor Project. This nonprofit organization aims to provide accessible mental health care for LGBTQ+ youth through counseling and education, and, in doing so, intends to reduce suicide rates within this community.
“EyeBuyDirect is all about celebrating individuality and diversity, and I think that’s so important. They support the LGBTQ+ community and are such a cool brand,” says Petras. The 'Pride for All' collection is available on EyeBuyDirect.
Image Credit: EyeBuyDirect
EyeBuyDirect Taps Singer Kim Petras for Pride-Themed Eyewear Collection
1. Pride-themed Eyewear - There is an opportunity for more collaborations between eyewear brands and LGBTQ+ advocates to create distinctive eyewear collections that celebrate individuality and diversity.
2. Charitable Donations - Companies in various industries, including eyewear, can use their products and services to support social and environmental causes aligned with their mission and values.
3. Youth Mental Health Care - There is a growing need for accessible mental health care services focused on supporting the LGBTQ+ youth, presenting a market opportunity for innovative startups and established healthcare providers.
1. Eyewear - Eyewear companies can create more diverse and inclusive collections that reflect the changing dynamics of consumer preferences for personalized products and social justice advocacy.
2. Nonprofit Organizations - Nonprofits that support marginalized groups, such as the LGBTQ+ community, can leverage partnerships with socially responsible brands to raise awareness and funds for their causes.
3. Healthcare - The LGBTQ+ community has unique healthcare needs, and providers that offer culturally competent care can gain a competitive advantage in this underserved market.