If you're looking for something to help you stay awake until midnight on New Year's Eve, look no further than Dunkin's new Extra Charged Coffee.
Dunkin' recently unveiled a new drink called Extra Charged Coffee that features 20% more caffeine than the chain’s classic Hot and Iced Coffees. The extra caffeine boost comes from green coffee extract, which means that the caffeine is extracted from the coffee bean itself prior to the roasting process. Despite the extra caffeine, the coffee still delivers the same great taste that fans know and love.
To encourage fans to try the new supercharged coffee option, Dunkin' is offering a Medium Extra Charge Coffee for just $2 from December 30, 2020, through until January 26, 2021.
Image Credit: Dunkin'
Dunkin's New Extra Charged Coffee Has 20% More Caffeine
1. Extra-charged Coffee - Dunkin's new Extra Charged Coffee with 20% more caffeine presents an opportunity for the coffee industry to cater to consumers seeking a stronger caffeine kick.
2. Green Coffee Extract - The use of green coffee extract to enhance caffeine levels in coffee opens doors for the beverage and natural extract industries to collaborate on innovative and high-caffeine products.
3. Caffeine-enhanced Beverages - The rise of ultra-caffeinated coffees like Dunkin's Extra Charged Coffee indicates a growing trend in the beverage industry toward offering higher caffeine content options to cater to consumers' desire for increased energy and focus.
1. Coffee Industry - The coffee industry can seize the opportunity to produce and market extra-caffeinated coffees, targeting consumers who are looking for a stronger caffeine buzz.
2. Natural Extract Industry - The natural extract industry can explore the use of green coffee extract as an ingredient in various beverages and products to provide caffeine boosts in a natural and sustainable way.
3. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can tap into the demand for caffeine-enhanced beverages by developing and promoting products with higher caffeine content, appealing to consumers seeking an energy boost.