The French multinational company 'AccorHotels' is collaborating with 'Jo&Joe' in order to create a co-living experiential hotel that seeks to accommodate Millennial lifestyles and preferences.
The concept was designed on the principles of sharing, spontaneity and experience and as a result is combining the functions of a hotel with the interactive and communal nature of hostels in order to form one unique space. The experiential hotels will all be placed in the middle of cities and will have common areas and weekly activities in the form of concerts, yoga classes and DIY workshops – which will be available for both guests and locals alike.
This experiential hotel concept is youthful and accommodating to the Millennial lifestyle while ensuring that the company is able to maintain a positive relationship with locals and tourists alike.
This Hotel Fuses With the Format of Hostels to Target Millennials
1. Experiential Hotel Hybrids - The fusion of hotel and hostel formats creates a unique and immersive experience for guests, targeting the preferences of Millennials.
2. Co-living Experiences - The concept of shared spaces and communal living provides an opportunity to cater to the needs of Millennials looking for social connections while traveling.
3. Interactive Hospitality - Introducing interactive and communal elements in hotels creates an engaging experience for both guests and locals, fostering a sense of community and cultural exchange.
1. Hospitality - Hotels can adopt the concept of experiential hotel hybrids to attract Millennials and differentiate themselves in the competitive hospitality industry.
2. Travel and Tourism - The co-living and interactive nature of these hotels cater to the changing preferences of Millennials, offering unique and memorable travel experiences.
3. Event Management - The inclusion of weekly activities, such as concerts and DIY workshops, presents opportunities for event management companies to partner with experiential hotels and create engaging experiences for guests.