The Eucerin Sun collection is a lineup of skincare products for consumers to use on a daily basis when looking to support the heath of their skin, while also shielding it from the damaging effects of the sun.
The products were developed by dermatologists, and come in an array of options including Age Defense, Advanced Hydration, Oil Control, Sensitive Mineral and Advanced Hydration. The products are formulated with 5 Aox Shield that consists of five antioxidants to guard the skin against the harm of free radicals.
Vice President of Marketing for U.S. Derma Brands at Beiersdorf Erin Keefe commented on the new Eucerin Sun collection saying, "With the addition of Eucerin Sun, we are perfectly complementing our existing skin care range in the U.S. and meeting an unfulfilled consumer need. We tested this product line on people of all skin types and tones, and we’re proud to share that our new dermo-cosmetic range offers sun protection products that take individual skin needs into account because everyone’s skin is different.”
Eucerin Sun Comes in Seven Product Varieties
1. Skincare Innovation - Eucerin Sun's use of 5 antioxidants in their sunscreens can pave the way for other skincare brands to incorporate innovative ingredients in their products.
2. Personalized Sun Protection - Eucerin Sun's consideration of individual skin types and tones can inspire other sunscreen brands to create custom formulations catering to specific needs.
3. Functional Sun Protection - Eucerin Sun's sunscreen products not only protect from sun damage but also support overall skin health, highlighting a growing trend towards multipurpose skincare products.
1. Skincare Industry - Eucerin Sun's new product line can spark innovation within the skincare industry to create more protective and beneficial sunscreens.
2. Cosmetics Industry - Eucerin Sun's emphasis on individual skin needs can encourage the cosmetics industry to develop more personalized sunscreen products that cater to specific consumer needs.
3. Health and Wellness Industry - Eucerin Sun's commitment to support overall skin health in addition to sun protection highlights a trend towards functional and holistic products within the health and wellness industry.