The Quant e-Sportlimousine is en eye-catching and mind-boggling car design that appears intent on challenging and revolutionizing the auto industry. Developed by Liechtenstein-based research and development center Nanoflowcell AG, this design has been raising plenty of eyebrows with its claim that it is a zero-emission supercar.
The e-Sportlimousine is a 912-horsepower electric car with a battery-powered drivetrain. The car utilizes a three-tank electric system that generates enough power to launch the car from zero to 62 mph in just 2.8 seconds. Aside from its eco-friendly engine and high-performance, the car is also pleasing to the eye despite its large size (it is 17 feet long.) It has a tasteful design that is difficult to compare to any other car.
The interior of the car features a massive computerized dashboard with touchscreen 3D displays. The car's software is Android-based but can also work with OS X. The driver's smartphone is an integrated part of the car's infotainment system.
It will certainly be interesting to see if this car design ever makes production. It seems we are at least a decade or so away from being able to enjoy a vehicle quite as unique as this one.
The Quant E-Sportlimousine is a Nod to the Future
1. Eco-friendly Electric Cars - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the automotive industry by developing electric cars with zero-emission capabilities.
2. High-performance Electric Vehicles - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the sports car industry by creating electric vehicles with powerful drivetrains and quick acceleration.
3. Advanced Infotainment Systems - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the technology industry by integrating smartphones and 3D displays into car infotainment systems.
1. Automotive Manufacturing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the automotive manufacturing industry by producing eco-friendly electric supercars.
2. Sports Car Manufacturing - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the sports car manufacturing industry by creating high-performance electric vehicles.
3. Technology and Electronics - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the technology and electronics industry by developing advanced infotainment systems for cars.