The Hopi Hari amusement park in SÃ£o Paulo, Brazil hired the QG Propaganda agency to create a promotion for their roller-coasters. They chose escalators as their medium and did a great job of grabbing people's attention with these mobile ads. (GUSH Magazine)
Implications - The digital age has encouraged a drastic change in the advertising industry, with those in the media section of advertising scrambling to find the best alternative to the allegedly dying print medium. Thus, advertisers are looking to place their message on often-ignored but highly populated areas, such as on escalators or next to garbage cans. Copywriting and art direction are no longer the only two places of creativity in the advertising world.
1. Alternative Advertising - Opportunities for innovative advertising methods, such as using escalators as a medium, are emerging as a way to capture people's attention in highly populated areas.
2. Digital Disruption in Advertising - As the advertising industry shifts away from print media, new digital strategies and creative approaches are being explored, opening up disruptive opportunities for advertisers.
3. Creative Placement - Finding unique and unexpected locations to place advertisements, like escalators or garbage cans, allows advertisers to stand out and engage with audiences in unconventional ways.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry is embracing alternative mediums and digital innovations to stay relevant and capture the attention of consumers.
2. Amusement Parks - Amusement parks are using creative advertising techniques, such as escalator advertising, to promote their attractions and enhance the visitor experience.
3. Media - The media industry is undergoing a digital transformation, forcing advertisers to explore new avenues for reaching audiences and disrupting traditional advertising models.