Who do you think would win in a drag race: Eric Scott, the world's fastest jet pack pilot, or a Ford Focus RS with 300 horsepower? I hope you didn't bet on the Focus.
In the video above, Eric Scott challenges a Ford Focus RS to a drag race. It's pretty epic, considering Scott's jet pack only carries 30 seconds worth of fuel.
Implications - In this video, you will see Eric Scott flying through the air with his super-fast jet pack attached to his back. He excitedly states that he has broken his own record for fastest time going 68mph. This daredevil will surely be out with his jet pack again sometime soon, ready to break another record.
Eric Scott Beats Ford Focus RS by a Hair
1. Jet Pack Racing - Opportunities for organizing extreme sports events featuring jet pack racing competitions.
2. Personal Flight Technology - Potential for disruptively innovative new products in personal flight technology.
3. Fuel Efficiency in Transportation - Innovation opportunities for increasing fuel efficiency in transportation, spurred by the demonstration of the jet packs' impressive 30-second fuel capacity.
1. Extreme Sports - Extreme sports industry can incorporate jet pack racing into their offerings for thrill-seekers.
2. Technology - Technology industry can invest in and develop personal flight technology.
3. Transportation - Transportation industry can explore new ways to increase fuel efficiency and reduce environmental impact, inspired by the impressive fuel efficiency of jet packs.