Jetson launched the entry-level 'Racer Electric Scooter' online. The scooter is available directly from Jetson, or from various third-party retailers such as Amazon. The scooter was designed to be a high-performance e-scooter that doesn't break the bank. As such, at only $319.99 USD, the Racer Electric Scooter achieves a top speed of 15 miles per hour and a maximum range of 16 miles per charge, effectively adding up to one hour of battery life.
The Jetson Racer Electric Scooter is equipped with a small LCD screen that shows remaining battery life, current speed, and total mileage. The bike has three speed modes for high speed, battery efficiency, and uphill riding. It is equipped with a hand-controlled brake system and features a foldable design for convenient portability.
Image Credit: Jetson
Jetson Launched the 'Racer Electric Scooter' with a 15 mph Top Speed
1. Sustainable E-scooters - Sustainable E-Scooters are becoming increasingly popular to meet the environmentally conscious consumer demand.
2. Affordable High-performance E-scooters - Affordable High-Performance E-Scooters are creating disruption in the personal transportation industry by providing low-cost options for a high-performance travel experience.
3. LCD Screen Integration - Integration of small LCD screens in personal transportation devices is a trend enhancing the experience with displays of battery life, current speed, and total mileage.
1. Personal Transportation - The Personal Transportation industry can benefit from the trend of providing low-cost, high-performance e-scooters that are also environmentally friendly.
2. Consumer Electronics - The Consumer Electronics industry presents a significant opportunity for personalized transportation in further development and integration of LCD screens into a range of devices.
3. Green Technology - The Green Technology industry is well-positioned to capitalize on the trend of Sustainable E-Scooters, enabling their customers to travel without harming the environment.