Even though the Equilateral Pendant Lamp does not explicitly emulate the form of a nature-inspired entity, it does suggest several. Most significantly, the light fixture seems to channel the visual effect of a shining star -- a reference that appears all the more pronounced due to its mid-air orientation.
Benjamin Migliore's ceiling light takes a rather intriguing geometric shape. Occupying the space of a three-sided pyramid, the frame angles inwards to create even more acute angles. Each face of the form folds in the middle and splays out to another point, opening up like the petals of a flower. These sections are fitted with a soft translucent material that fosters a diffuse glow when the Equilateral Pendant Lamp is switched on.
The Equilateral Pendant Lamp Twinkles with its Celestial Trussed Shape
1. Geometric Lighting - The Equilateral Pendant Lamp showcases the trend of using geometric shapes in lighting design.
2. Nature-inspired Aesthetics - The lamp's resemblance to a shining star taps into the trend of incorporating nature-inspired visuals into products.
3. Diffuse Lighting - The soft translucent material used in the lamp reflects the trend of creating a diffuse glow for atmospheric lighting.
1. Interior Design - The geometric lighting trend creates opportunities for interior designers to incorporate unique and visually striking lighting fixtures in their designs.
2. Home Decor - The nature-inspired aesthetics trend opens up opportunities for home decor companies to offer products that bring the beauty of the natural world into people's homes.
3. Lighting Manufacturing - The diffuse lighting trend presents potential for lighting manufacturers to develop innovative materials and techniques for creating soft and atmospheric lighting solutions.