BJ’s Restaurants and Brewhouse is starting the new year off on a healthy foot with the debut of its new Enlightened Power Bowls.
Just as the name suggests, the all-new Enlightened Power Bowls are made with fresh and healthy ingredients. There are four Enlightened Power Bowls to choose from, each of which are made with a similar blend of roasted barbacoa cauliflower, Peruvian quinoa, brown rice, black beans, fire-roasted red pepper succotash, corn, cucumbers, pickled red onions, pico de gallo, feta cheese, and more. Customers can choose to enjoy a vegetarian version of the bowl, or they can opt for one of three different proteins: chicken, shrimp, and salmon.
The new Enlightened Power Bowls are available from all BJ’s locations nationwide for a limited time.
Image Credit: BJ’s Restaurants and Brewhouse.
BJ's New Enlightened Power Bowls Feature Cauliflower and Quinoa
1. Healthier Fast Food Options - Restaurants are introducing healthier options to cater to health-conscious customers.
2. Cauliflower-based Dishes - Cauliflower is becoming a popular alternative in dishes to replace starches and meats.
3. Customization in Fast Food - Customers are being given more options to customize their meals to suit their preferences.
1. Restaurant - Restaurants are incorporating healthier options into their menus to attract health-conscious customers.
2. Food and Beverage Manufacturing - Manufacturers are developing cauliflower-based products to meet the growing demand for alternative food options.
3. Catering and Food Delivery - Catering and food delivery services are offering customizable options to meet the diverse preferences of customers.