Route 66 may have become largely deserted after the opening of Insterstate 40, but that hasn't stopped ElevenTH Architects from turning one of its old gas stations into their new headquarters.
Using recycled parts to retain as much of the original station's edifice as possible, ElevenTH Architects have created a retro-themed office space that captures all of the original charm of Route 66 iconography while also outfitting their base camp with a green lawn and some modern conveniences.
ElevenTH Architects' New Headquarters is an Old Route 66 Fuel Stop
1. Retro-themed Office Spaces - Creating office spaces with a retro theme can capture the charm of iconic design while offering modern conveniences.
2. Reuse of Existing Structures - Repurposing and reusing existing structures, such as old gas stations, for office spaces can be a sustainable and cost-effective trend.
3. Combining Nostalgia with Sustainability - Blending nostalgic elements with eco-friendly practices can create unique and environmentally conscious office environments.
1. Architecture and Interior Design - Architects and interior designers can explore the trend of retro-themed office spaces and the opportunities of repurposing existing structures.
2. Sustainable Construction and Renovation - Companies specializing in sustainable construction can explore the trend of reusing existing structures for office spaces and find innovative ways to make them eco-friendly.
3. Green Building Materials and Technologies - Producers of green building materials and technologies can offer products and solutions for creating eco-friendly retro-themed office spaces.