Electrify Canada recently announced the launch of six ultra-fast electric vehicle charging stations across the province of Ontario. The new stations will soon be operational in London, Barrie, and Kingston and underscores the company's commitment to serving the growing electric vehicle sector.
“This expansion is another step towards bringing greater EV mobility to all drivers,” said Robert Barrosa, chief operating officer at Electrify Canada. “The new locations were carefully chosen to help power drivers’ journeys throughout the province, and we couldn’t be prouder to offer a fast, easy and convenient charging network.”
Electrify Canada also announced plans for a network of 32 stations across Ontario, Quebec, Alberta and British Columbia that is projected to be in place by the end of 2020. Drivers can locate Electrify Canada charging stations via www.electrify-canada.ca/locate-charger.
Electrify Canada Debuted 6 Electric Vehicle Charging Stations in Ontario
1. Electric Vehicle Infrastructure - The growth of ultra-fast electric vehicle charging stations presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to invest in the development of nationwide charging networks.
2. Sustainability in Transportation - The rise of electric vehicle charging stations emphasizes the need for sustainable infrastructure investments, like the development of renewable energy sources to power electric vehicles.
3. Convenient Charging Solutions - The expansion of electric vehicle charging stations across major cities highlights the opportunity for companies to invest in innovative and convenient charging solutions, such as charging stations that can be integrated into existing parking structures.
1. Automotive - The proliferation of electric vehicle charging stations presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for automotive companies to rethink vehicle infrastructure and to develop new capabilities for electric-powered vehicles.
2. Energy - The growth of electric vehicle charging stations emphasizes the need for energy companies to invest in renewable power sources to reduce the carbon footprint of electric vehicle transportation.
3. Technology - The expansion of electric vehicle charging stations presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for technology companies to invest in the development of advanced charging technologies, such as wireless charging and charging stations that utilize artificial intelligence to optimize the charging experience.