If you’re looking for a way to prevent being robbed and punish the offender while you’re at it, these ‘Electric Pants’ by Shyam Chaurasia are shockingly effective. Charged with 220V, the rubber-lined pockets are safe for the wearer, but unsympathetic to thieves.
Comprised of a system of copper wires, capacitors, electromagnetic switches and a 3V battery, these ‘Electric Pants’ are a force to be reckoned with.
‘Electric Pants' by Shyam Chaurasia Punishes Pickpockets
1. Anti-theft Fashion - Opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry with innovative and stylish anti-theft clothing.
2. Electromagnetic Security - Disruptive innovation opportunity to improve security systems using electromagnetic technology.
3. Punitive Wearable Tech - Innovation potential in developing wearable technology that delivers punishment to offenders.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can be disrupted by incorporating innovative anti-theft features into clothing.
2. Security Systems - Electromagnetic security systems offer a disruptive solution in the home and commercial security industry.
3. Wearable Technology - The wearable tech industry has the potential to develop devices that not only enhance personal safety, but also provide a deterrent to crime.