Often times a boozy eggnog recipe includes such alcoholic beverages as rum, brandy or bourbon. However, this delicious drink boasts a more fiery flare with its addition of tequila.
Formally known as Mexican Eggnog, this hot holiday recipe is one part Sauza Conmemorativo Anejo, one part Maker's Mark Bourbon and three parts delicious eggnog. Shaken and not stirred, these ingredients are mixed with ice until all the delicious flavors fully blend together. To make this a vegan-friendly recipe, consumers simply replace the eggnog with a dairy-free substitute.
Served chilled, this recipe insists on whipped cream for garnish but to truly bring out its Mexican aesthetic, at-home mixologists can top this smoky drink with a few jalapenos or chili powder.
This Boozy Eggnog Recipe Includes a Tangy Tequila Ingredient
1. Boozy Eggnog Recipes - A trend of incorporating various alcoholic beverages into eggnog recipes to create unique and flavorful combinations.
2. Vegan-friendly Cocktails - A trend of modifying classic cocktail recipes to be inclusive of vegan consumers by using dairy-free substitutes.
3. Spicy Alcoholic Drinks - A trend of adding spicy ingredients like jalapenos or chili powder to alcoholic drinks for an extra kick of flavor.
1. Food and Beverage Industry - Opportunity for companies in the food and beverage industry to create new eggnog flavors using different types of alcohol.
2. Dairy-free Product Industry - Opportunity for companies in the dairy-free product industry to develop and market alternatives to traditional eggnog.
3. Cocktail Bar Industry - Opportunity for cocktail bars to create unique and spicy cocktails incorporating jalapenos or chili powder as a garnish.