This fast food chain has done several collaborative burger recipes in the past, but this limited edition eel burger could be their most ambitious yet, according to Grub Street. Shake Shack is partnering with Michelin star chef Fergus Henderson to create a smoked eel burger that features toppings such as creme fraiche, fresh horseradish, pickled red onion, smoked Niman Ranch bacon and watercress.
The specialty burger will only be available on Friday, September 15th and Saturday the 16th for $10 at Shake Shack's Madison Square Garden location. In addition to the burger, Shake Shack will be selling some items from Henderson's restaurant, St John. This includes vanilla custard donuts and some of the British eatery's wines.
Shake Shack with Chef Fergus Henderson are Offering a Slippery Specialty
1. Collaborative Burger Recipes - Opportunity for fast food chains to partner with renowned chefs and create innovative and limited edition burger recipes.
2. Gourmet Fast Food - Potential for fast food chains to offer premium and specialized menu items in partnership with high-end chefs.
3. Limited Edition Menu Items - Growing trend of fast food chains introducing temporary and exclusive menu items to generate excitement and attract customers.
1. Fast Food - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fast food chains to collaborate with renowned chefs, enhancing their menu offerings and appeal.
2. Hospitality - Opportunity for restaurants and hotels to partner with fast food chains to create unique culinary experiences and attract new customers.
3. Food and Beverage - Emerging trend of collaborations between different segments of the food and beverage industry, leading to creative and novel menu options.