BatisRIKE's eco-friendly postcards are now for sale on the Etsy market. The sets, available in packs of four, pay heed to the growing demand for environmentally sound stationery.
Designer Henrike Schoen is the man behind these blue and beige sheets. While the use of 100% recycled paper is a standard practice when producing green products, Schoen embellished the reused pages with a vegetable-based oil ink.
The almost edible liquids used by the BatisRike brand look just like any other type of card or letterhead. This incorporation of vegetable oil is therefore applicable to an assortment of related endeavors, specifically in the fields of office supplies, gift wrap and envelopes.
Those who order from Schoen's German-based site should also take a look at the decorative masking tape, the perfect addition to the postcards.
BatisRIKE's Eco-friendly Postcards Are Made of Natural Oils
1. Environmentally Sound Stationery - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing stationery products made from natural and eco-friendly materials.
2. Vegetable-based Oil Ink - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring the use of vegetable-based inks in various industries to reduce environmental impact.
3. Decorative Masking Tape - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating unique and visually appealing masking tapes for various purposes like crafts, gift wrapping, and more.
1. Office Supplies - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing sustainable and eco-friendly office stationery products.
2. Gift Wrap - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing eco-friendly and visually appealing gift wrapping solutions.
3. Envelopes - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing eco-friendly envelope options that align with the growing demand for sustainable packaging.