In one of the more extraordinary product marketing schemes, TRU Organic Vodka is promising to plant a tree for every bottle of vodka you down. If you’re going to have a drink or five, why not help plant a tree too?
TRU Organic takes their eco-friendly endeavor to every aspect of their business; their bottles use 25% less glass than regular vodka bottles, labels are printed on corn fiber using soy-based ink and all closures are synthetic and recycleable. The company says the boxes also fold in a way that eliminates packing tape.
TRU Organic Vodka Treevertising
1. Sustainable Consumption - Opportunity for businesses to align their products with environmental sustainability by implementing eco-friendly practices and initiatives.
2. Eco-friendly Packaging - Innovation in packaging materials and designs that prioritize sustainability and reduce waste.
3. Corporate Social Responsibility - Growing importance for companies to integrate social and environmental concerns into their business operations.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - Incentives for alcoholic beverage manufacturers to adopt sustainable practices and engage in eco-friendly marketing strategies.
2. Packaging - Opportunity for packaging companies to develop and offer eco-friendly packaging solutions that cater to the increasing demand for sustainability.
3. Sustainable Business Consulting - Rising need for consulting firms specializing in sustainability to help businesses implement environmentally friendly practices and communicate their CSR efforts.