Mixing business with personal pleasure, Melbourne-based interior designer Susie Cohen of Made by Cohen does a beautiful job restoring a warehouse into an eclectic cozy home. Filling her private residence with stunning little details, Cohen makes sure to only take a handful of projects at a time as not to kill her creativity and really focus on the project at hand. And that can be seen perfectly in her eclectic cozy home, which used to be an abandoned warehouse.
The ‘Windsor Warehouse Residence’—which is also Cohen’s current home—may just be one of the most family-friendly home designs you are likely to see. Not in the traditional sense—the house is full of comfy accents and simple details that give the home that family oriented feel.
This Eclectic Cozy Home is Filled with Charming Details
1. Restored Warehouse Abodes - Opportunity for interior designers to specialize in the restoration and transformation of abandoned warehouses into cozy homes.
2. Eclectic Cozy Interiors - Potential for businesses to offer unique and personalized interior design services that incorporate stunning details and comfy accents in residential spaces.
3. Family-friendly Home Designs - Opportunity for architects and designers to create homes that prioritize comfort and simplicity, making them suitable for families with children.
1. Interior Design - Specializing in restoring and transforming abandoned warehouses into cozy and eclectic homes.
2. Home Decor - Providing unique and personalized interior design services that incorporate stunning details and comfy accents.
3. Architecture - Designing family-friendly homes that prioritize comfort and simplicity for families with children.