The new Rubbermaid EasyFindLids Food Storage Containers with SilverShield have been unveiled by the brand in response to consumers who are on the hunt for ways to keep leftovers or other foods stowed and free from germs.
The containers are each infused with the namesake SilverShield technology, which enables each one to have antimicrobial protection to keep odors at bay. This will make the products perfect for keeping foods fresh after being prepared and stored in the fridge to ensure they are fresh and ready to eat the next day.
The Rubbermaid EasyFindLids Food Storage Containers with SilverShield are all BPA-free, made in the USA, and maintain a microwave, freezer and dishwasher-safe design that comes in a range of size options.
These Rubbermaid EasyFindLids Food Storage Containers are Effective
1. Antimicrobial Food Containers - Antimicrobial food storage containers with SilverShield technology offer disruptive innovation opportunities for companies to create food containers with built-in protection against bacteria and other harmful microbes.
2. Bpa-free Food Storage - BPA-free food storage bins provide an opportunity for disruptive innovation for companies to create safer and healthier food containers for consumers.
3. Dishwasher-safe Food Storage - Dishwasher-safe food storage containers present disruptive innovation opportunities for the development of more time-saving and convenient kitchen tools for busy people.
1. Food Packaging Industry - The food packaging industry can take advantage of antimicrobial food storage containers to create innovative products that keep food fresh and safe for longer periods of time.
2. Consumer Goods Industry - The consumer goods industry can create safer food storage products and stay competitive by utilizing BPA-free materials in their products to cater to health-conscious consumers.
3. Kitchen Appliance Industry - The kitchen appliance industry can take advantage of the convenience of dishwasher-safe food storage containers to design innovative and time-saving kitchen tools for busy home cooks.