This easy ice cream cake recipe is in fun spring colors you can start enjoying immediately if you want to get into the warmer weather spirit. The Easter-appropriate Mochi ice cream cake is from the blog Kelly Golightly. Instead of making your own ice cream cake, you can cleverly stack mochi ice cream, which is a Japanese confection made out of a pounded sticky rice and then filled with ice cream.
Ideal for entertaining and birthday parties, the easy ice cream cake only takes five minutes to make. Assembly is required, but hours slaving in a hot kitchen are not. You can purchase different flavored ice cream (Trader Joe's freezer area has a varied selection), pile them nicely on a plate and stick a cute candle on their. The flamingo birthday candle is optional.
This Easy Ice Cream Cake Involves Piling Mochi Ice Cream on a Plate
1. Mochi Ice Cream Cakes - Opportunity to create a line of packaged and customizable mochi ice cream cakes for both retail and wholesale markets.
2. Stacked Desserts - Opportunity to create unique stacked desserts, utilizing a variety of flavors and textures to deliver an innovative and memorable eating experience.
3. Quick and Easy Party Desserts - Opportunity to create a line of tasty, visually appealing desserts that can be quickly and easily prepared, marketed toward busy party hosts and hostesses.
1. Ice Cream - The ice cream industry can explore new product development, marketing, and distribution opportunities for mochi ice cream cakes.
2. Food Service - Restaurants and caterers can create unique dessert offerings using stacked desserts that can be quickly prepared and are a visually stunning addition to any dessert menu.
3. Entertainment - Event planners and entertainment venues can offer visually appealing, quick and easy dessert options, such as stacked desserts, for guests at events and parties.