Fancy Sprinkles' Easy Candy is an easy-to-use alternative to loose candy wafers, as the brand's meltable candy wafers are packaged in microwavable piping bags that eliminate the need to use additional applicators, dishes or tools. The mess-free candy wafers only need 60 seconds in the microwave before they're ready to be used for dipping, drizzling or pouring.
Within the bags, there are small chips that melt rapidly and evenly for consistent results. For the fall, seven colors are launching, including Optic White, Slime Green, Orchid Purple and Big Apple Red.
Easy Candy has the potential to simplify the decorating process for everything from cake pops and dipped fruit to covered cookies and other homemade creations.
Fancy Sprinkles' Easy Candy is a Tidy Alternative to Candy Wafers
1. Microwavable Packaging - Packaging innovation for microwavable products, primarily in food industry.
2. Mess-free Food Products - Creating food products that minimize the mess associated with preparing that food, such as dipping sauces, spreads and cake icings.
3. Innovative Decorating Tools - Design and creation of innovative tools to ease the process of cake or food decorations.
1. Food Packaging Industry - There is an opportunity for the food packaging industry to develop innovative and convenient microwavable packaging for different food products.
2. Confectionary Industry - Candy and confectionary stores have an opportunity to enhance their product line with innovative, mess-free, and microwavable candy products.
3. Kitchen Essentials Industry - There is an opportunity for the kitchen essentials industry to design new and innovative tools to simplify the decorating process for cakes and other homemade creations.