Grease is certainly the word when it comes to best-loved musicals, and now you can catch a performance of the 1950s high school hit show over a bagel breakfast. To celebrate the relaunch of its authentic New York bagels, the New York Bakery Co condensed the best bits of the show into a 20-minute bite-sized theatre burst on March 24 for early birds.
The early-morning musical starts at 8:30 at the Piccadilly Theatre -- the home of Grease for the past three years -- and you can get your hands on two free tickets for you and a friend by emailing your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
New York Bakery Co Stages 20-Minute Morning Performance of Grease
1. Breakfast Theatre - Opportunity for theaters and restaurants to combine live performances with breakfast or brunch experiences.
2. Nostalgia Marketing - Opportunity for brands to capitalize on consumers' desire for nostalgic experiences by incorporating elements from beloved films or shows.
3. Convenience Culture - Opportunity for businesses to cater to consumers' desire for convenience by offering entertainment experiences during morning hours.
1. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can offer breakfast theatre packages to attract guests looking for unique entertainment experiences.
2. Food and Beverage - Restaurants and cafes can partner with theaters to host breakfast or brunch performances to attract customers.
3. Entertainment - Theater companies and production houses can explore morning performances to tap into a new audience segment.