The latest venture from Audi is an upgraded version of the concept vehicle it previously released; however, the updated e-tron Spyder concept car is inspired by the future and influenced by the environment. What makes the Spyder unique is its frameless glass surfaces located on the sides of the vehicle. This makes the Audi look more sleek and modern.
The new e-tron Spyder concept vehicle can floor 100 km/h in a mere 4.4 seconds and consumes only 2.2 liters of fuel per 100km.
The Updated Audi E-Tron Spyder is Ultra-Futuristic
1. Frameless Car Designs - Opportunities exist to redesign traditional car models by incorporating frameless glass surfaces for a more modern and sleek look.
2. Electric Concept Cars - Disruptive opportunities exist to create a new class of electric cars like the updated e-tron Spyder concept that can have remarkable speed and fuel efficiency.
3. Environmentally Friendly Car Concepts - Incorporating environment-friendly designs like what can be found with the Audi’s e-tron Spyder concept can be a successful strategy for car designers and manufacturers.
1. Automotive - The automotive industry can adopt frameless designs in their new product line and exploring electric and environment-friendly designs in their concept cars can lead to opportunities of disruption.
2. Energy - The energy industry can explore opportunities with car manufacturers to develop more fuel-efficient electric cars, like what can be found with updated e-tron Spyder concept, to reduce the carbon footprint.
3. Construction - The construction industry can look into how to make frameless car designs more affordable and practical to manufacture.