The images used for the Duvan Shopping Mall campaign look like the outtakes of a typical fashion photoshoot. Both models have been captured in mid-sneeze. Nevertheless, they are also holding onto a box of allergy medication. Providing a season report for spring, the campaign illustrates that there is more to this shopping center than clothes.
Conceived and executed by ORD&BILD, an ad agency based in Sweden, the Duvan Shopping Mall campaign plays on the common ailment people suffer during this particular change of season. Shot against pastel backdrops and wearing equally bright and happy colors, the looks really do complement the actions.
In general, the Duvan Shopping Mall campaign promotes the variety of stores that can be found in the center.
The Duvan Shopping Mall Campaign Offers a Season Report for Spring
1. Allergy-focused Marketing - Opportunity for businesses to create allergy-related advertising campaigns and products to cater to consumers during allergy seasons.
2. Humorous Advertisements - Opportunity for businesses to create funny and relatable advertisements that engage consumers and leave a lasting impression.
3. Promoting Shopping Centers - Opportunity for businesses to showcase the diverse range of stores and offerings within shopping centers to attract more customers.
1. Retail - By creating allergy-friendly displays and products, retailers can tap into the seasonal needs of consumers and drive sales.
2. Advertisting - Advertisers can leverage humor and relatability in their campaigns to captivate audiences and build brand awareness.
3. Fashion - Fashion brands can create seasonal campaigns that incorporate humor and highlight their products as solutions for common seasonal ailments like allergies.