The Dunkin' Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream Flavored Coffee menu has been introduced at participating locations and includes three delicious caffeinated drinks that are sure to satisfy coffee and ice cream fans alike.
The coffees come in three flavors including Banana Split, Pistachio Almond Fudge and Butter Pecan, and can be ordered as an option from any of the existing menus. This allows consumers to order the new flavors in hot, cold or frozen formats to suit consumption at anytime of day.
The Dunkin' Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream Flavored Coffee menu is only around for the summer and is destined to be a hit amongst younger consumers who are looking for a dessert-inspired way to boost their energy.
Image Credit: Dunkin'
Dunkin' Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream Flavored Coffee is Dessert-Inspired
1. Dessert-inspired Beverages - Opportunity to incorporate sweet flavors into non-traditional beverage offerings.
2. Hybrid Menu Items - Potential for hybrid menu items that combine two traditionally separate categories of food or drink.
3. Seasonal Offerings - Opportunity to attract customers with limited-time or seasonal menu items that create a sense of urgency.
1. Beverage - Innovation opportunities for coffee shops, juice bars, and other beverage-focused businesses.
2. Fast Food - Opportunity for fast food chains to expand their menu options and appeal to younger consumers.
3. Ice Cream - Potential for ice cream shops to attract coffee drinkers and incorporate coffee flavors into their offerings.