Desert is the latest obsession in fashion editorials. Over and over, we're seeing sand being used as the backdrop of photo shoots.
The latest sandy inspiration is in the new May 2009 issue of NumÃ©ro magazine. The editorial 'Dunes' features model Catherine McNeil writhing on sand for photographer Miguel Reveriego.
Implications - There is something unmistakeably alluring about a collection of photos like this, and this effect translates to advertising as well. Consumers are bound to be enticed by ads that capture feminine sensuality without resorting to the vulgar or the overly suggestive, and the result is that both men and women would find this kind of photography undoubtedly appealing.
Hot 'Dunes' Are the Backdrop for Numero Magazine
1. Desert Fashion - Explore the rising trend of using desert landscapes as backdrops for fashion editorials, presenting opportunities for innovative photo shoots and advertising campaigns.
2. Sensory Advertising - Discover the allure of capturing feminine sensuality through visually captivating and alluring photography, providing a disruptive opportunity for advertising to captivate consumers without resorting to vulgarity or explicitness.
3. Naturalistic Imagery - Embrace the appeal and charm of naturalistic photography that resonates with both men and women by incorporating sand as a symbol of beauty and sensuality, presenting opportunities for further exploration in various creative industries.
1. Fashion Photography - Explore the desert as a stunning backdrop for fashion photography, offering opportunities for photographers and fashion brands to create captivating and unique visual narratives.
2. Advertising - Utilize the alluring and sensuous aspects of desert landscapes and sand-based photography in advertising campaigns to entice consumers with visually appealing images that evoke emotions and captivate attention.
3. Creative Arts - Incorporate naturalistic elements, such as sand, into various creative arts, including visual arts, literature, and film, to convey beauty, sensuality, and evoke emotional responses in audiences.