This billboard advertising the Day After Tomorrow is guerrilla advertising at its best. The movie billboard is placed in the sea to drown, which is a really awesome idea!
For those who haven't seen the movie, it's a film about global disasters which results in the world being submerged in the sea.
The billboard poster itself is pretty straight forward, but its the location of it that's clever and witty. Its message is totally in line with that of the movie, and you just can’t help but look at it.
Guerrilla Campaign For "Day After Tomorrow"
1. Guerrilla Advertising - Exploring unconventional locations to advertise can create memorable brand experiences that capture attention.
2. Environmental Advertising - Incorporating environmental elements into advertising can create a stronger connection with environmentally-conscious consumers.
3. Movie-based Advertising - Aligning advertising with popular movies can increase visibility and attract fans of the film to the advertised product or service.
1. Film and Entertainment - Leveraging the popularity of movies to drive brand visibility and engagement can improve marketing results for film and entertainment companies.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Creating disruptive advertising campaigns that use unconventional locations or environmental elements can generate buzz and improve brand recognition for marketing and advertising firms.
3. Environmental Activism - Partnering with brands to create environmentally-focused advertising campaigns can drive awareness for environmental issues and create opportunities for activism organizations.