The prevalence of drone security systems is on the rise with the 'SpectroDrone' being the latest announced to help keep large areas safe from a variety of contraband. Capable of being operated on a plot of land about 1.86-miles in circumference, the 'SpectroDrone' uses a series of advanced laser spectrometry techniques in order to seek out various materials.
The 'SpectroDrone' can identify hazardous chemicals, narcotics, chemical components and much more in order to keep an area safe from harm and secure.
The 'SpectroDrone' drone security unit is the latest innovation from LDS (Laser Detect Systems), an Israel-based firm, that could have a number of private and public uses. The technology has been implemented onto an Airobotics Optimus drone with the potential for other implementations in the near future.
The 'SpectroDrone' Drone Security Unit Keeps an Eye on Large Areas
1. Drone Security Systems - The rise of drone security systems presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the surveillance industry.
2. Laser Spectrometry Techniques - The implementation of laser spectrometry techniques in drone technology can disrupt the security and safety industry.
3. Contraband Detection - The development of contraband-detecting drones can be a disruptive innovation in the law enforcement and security industry.
1. Surveillance - The use of drone security systems can revolutionize the surveillance industry.
2. Security and Safety - The implementation of laser spectrometry techniques in drone technology can revolutionize the security and safety industry.
3. Law Enforcement - The development of contraband-detecting drones can revolutionize the law enforcement industry.