This clever drive-thru marijuana prank has all the fast food workers speechless. The young man goes through the drive-thru and orders some food and once he is handed the bag, he asks the attendant for an additional utensil. While the worker is getting the utensil, he throws a some bag of parsley in the take out bag. When the drive-thru workers turn back to hand him the napkin, fork or condiment, he shockingly pulls out the small parsley bag and asks why they gave him a bag of weed with his order.
He continuously tells the drive-thru worker that he did not order a bag of weed with his food. The reactions from some of the people working the drive-thru are hilarious. The faces they make are pretty priceless and the drive-thru marijuana prank will surely put a smile on your face.
This Drive-Thru Marijuana Prank Confuses the Window Workers Every Time
1. Prank Culture - The rise of prank culture provides opportunities for brands to create unique and engaging marketing campaigns.
2. Viral Social Media Challenges - The popularity of viral social media challenges presents an opportunity for businesses to create innovative and shareable content.
3. Interactive Brand Experiences - Brands can capitalize on the trend of interactive brand experiences to create memorable and immersive customer interactions.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can leverage humor and entertainment to attract younger customers through viral prank videos.
2. Marijuana Education - The drive-thru marijuana prank highlights the need for educating the public about different types of herbs and substances.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing and advertising agencies can work with brands to develop creative and attention-grabbing prank campaigns in various industries.