The DriveBot is an ingenious gadget, developed by a group of Thai engineers, that is essentially a Fitbit -- for your car. The device and its companion app provides real-time monitoring of your vehicle's health and offers solutions in response to problems it detects.
The Drivebot app is designed to offer basic instructions on how to resolve simple problems, and direct users to people who can resolve more complicated problems. The underlying idea is to proactively detect and address issues before they become more difficult to take care of.
The DriveBot's developers are running an Indiegogo campaign to raise funds for production of the device. They are hoping to ship an iOS version of the device in February 205 and an Android version in March.
The Drivebot Monitors Your Vehicle's Health
1. Smart Vehicle Monitoring - Developing devices and apps that provide real-time monitoring of a vehicle's health and offer solutions in response to problems it detects to proactively detect and address issues before they become more difficult to take care of.
2. Vehicle Iot - Integration of internet of things technology in vehicle health monitoring creating opportunities for enhanced safety and performance on the road.
3. Vehicle Analytics - Incorporating data analytics technologies in smart vehicle monitoring platforms for effective vehicle diagnostics and maintenance prediction.
1. Automotive Industry - Automakers can integrate smart monitoring devices into their vehicles to capture data, analyze it and improve their products by addressing potential issues before they become bigger problems.
2. Insurance Industry - Smart vehicle health monitoring provides insurance companies with a wealth of driving data that can be used to personalize policies, set better rates and encouraging safer driving habits among their customers.
3. Logistics Industry - Logistics companies can use real-time vehicle health data to reduce downtime, increase efficiency and optimize fleet management operations.