T.cacao is a new line of drinking chocolate from To’ak, which creates ultra-premium Ecuadorian chocolate. One of the most popular hot beverages that's consumed for breakfast is coffee but Millennial and Gen Z consumers are changing this by enjoying everything from Japanese matcha to cold-pressed juice first thing in the morning.
With T.cacao, consumers are available to enjoy an "everyday" 100% organic cacao powder. Unlike hot chocolate or cacao, the drinking chocolate can be enjoyed as part of a centering morning ritual for the mind and body. Like coffee, the product is energizing, strongly aromatic, satisfying in terms of taste and can be blended with both dairy and non-dairy beverages.
The launch of the new drinking chocolate line coincided with the release of a National Geographic 'Explorer' feature on To’ak called 'Chocolate Crusaders.'
T.cacao Caters to the New Millennial & Gen Z Morning Rituals
1. Morning Ritual Beverages - The rise of Millennial and Gen Z consumers seeking non-coffee beverages for their morning rituals presents an opportunity for companies to innovate in this space
2. Organic Cacao Products - The growing interest in organic and natural products creates potential for companies to develop and market cacao-based products as a healthy and indulgent alternative to other beverages
3. Premium Hot Beverages - Consumers' increasing willingness to pay a premium for high-quality beverages presents opportunity for companies to create and market unique or ultra-premium hot beverage options
1. Food and Beverage - Companies in the food and beverage industry can cater to the rising demand for organic cacao products, develop new morning ritual beverage options and create premium hot beverage choices
2. Health and Wellness - Opportunities exist for companies in the health and wellness industry to create and market cacao-based beverages as a healthy, natural, and indulgent alternative to other morning ritual drinks
3. Hospitality and Tourism - Hotels and resorts can create unique and high-end hot beverage menus to cater to consumers' increasing interest and willingness to pay for premium and exceptional beverage experiences